April 21, 2010 Leave a comment
Are you surviving, striving, or THRIVING?
With all of the challenging seasons and life cycles that every person experiences, at some point we all need a little help figuring out the optimal life path we should be traveling. And just as a personal trainer works with athletes to reach their goals, 3hrive Exponential life, career, and entrepreneur coaching solutions will propel you to achieve extraordinary results in all areas of your life.
3hrive Exponential Coaching provide three different options based on your preferred focus area:
- 3hriveLife! is an intense, innovative, purpose-focused, three-month personal development process that will equip, encourage, and empower you to live your dreams in 3D! This coaching program will propel you to unleash your potential to thrive in every area of your life.
- 3hriveWorks! Equips people to work profitably on purpose by finding the right career path that will strategically leverage the unique blend of your passions, personality, and professional skills.
- 3hriveBiz! is geared to help you find your purpose in business and do business on purpose. Purpose-focused entrepreneurs are able to strategically blend their life purpose, passions, and professional skills in ways that solve problems and create solutions, generating value in the marketplace and positively impacting lives in the process.
3hrive Exponential Coaching benefits…
As your personal development catalyst, I will provide you with the following:
* Personalized strategy for your life, career, or business.
* Inspired instruction to help you execute your strategy.
* Accountability and collaboration with other group members (if you’re in a coaching group).
* Flexible, progressive modules for real-time learning and application.
Stop surviving and stop striving. Start THRIVING!
Thrive on Purpose,
Paul Wilson, Jr.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Powerful insights and practical tools for the unemployed, underemployed, and misemployed…
3hrive 3.0 happens Saturday, May 22nd. Click here for more info.