The Trust Factor
January 6, 2009 Leave a comment
Below is a list of some key questions related to building trust with your current and future customers. Having practical, specific, and customer-friendly answers to these questions will help you to build credibility and a competitive advantage.
- How are you building a brand that demonstrates trust?
- With every customer interaction, are you thinking about a long-term relationship versus a one-time transaction?
- Does everyone in your company operate with a trust-building mindset?
- How do you help your customers develop a comfort level with your products or services?
- If your products or services don’t work as promised, what remedies or processes do you have in place to quickly resolve issues?
Remember, if you focus on getting your customers to know you, like you, and trust you, you will not only increase your probability of sales now, you will also enhance your opportunities for repeat sales in the future.
Paul Wilson, Jr.