Faith Fuels the Fight for Your Dreams!
February 15, 2010 2 Comments
“Fight the good fight of faith…” ~ 1 Timothy 6:12
Faith is essential to achieving your dreams. Faith doesn’t grow on it’s own. It grows when it’s challenged. The greatest challenge to your faith is fear. You must learn how to fight your fears with faith. Here are a few faith concepts to get you swinging in the right direction…
- Faith gives life to the invisible, impossible, and improbable.
- Faith transforms the ‘could happen‘ into the ‘did happen‘.
- Faith changes your possibilities into realities.
- Faith empowers you to find a way or make a way.
- Faith propels your pursuits, but fear paralyzes your passion.
- Faith ignites your imagination, but fear immobilizes your initiative.
- Faith causes you to fight, but fear causes you to falter.
- Faith frees your mind to focus on fantastic feats instead of futility and failure.
The best source of faith is from God. He has given each of us a measure of faith. Therefore, we’ve already been equipped with what we need to overcome every fear.
Never back down to your fears. Keep fighting for your dreams with your faith!
Paul Wilson, Jr.
Dare to dream again in 2010!
Register for the Dream B.I.G in 3D Live Experience! on April 17, 2010… For more details please visit www.PaulWilsonJr.com