March 7, 2011 Leave a comment
Surveys reveal that most Christians feel they are not being trained for their calling in the workplace through the local church. Further, many Christians are frustrated because they don’t see a fit for their gifts in traditional ministry settings. Unfortunately, they don’t realize they are called and anointed to minister in the marketplace. Others recognize their marketplace calling, but don’t know how to fully walk in the authority of their calling outside the church.
- The business of reconciliation
- Kingdom entrepreneurship as a solution for unemployment
- Mobilizing Christians to use their gifts and fulfill their purpose in the marketplace
- Commissioning the five-fold ministers into the workplace
- Building community bridges through spiritually empowered economic development solutions
- Creating sustainable solutions to help churches improve financial health
Date: Saturday, March 19
Time: 11:30 AM – 4:00 PM *Lunch is included
Location: New Bethesda Christian Ministries, 214 Edge Road, Villa Rica, GA 30180 (Get map)
Registration: $15 (Click here)
Special Offer: Dream B.I.G. in 3D will be on sale at a 33% discount
It’s time for the Body of Christ to come out of hiding and be who we are called and equipped to be… Sunday through Saturday!
Thrive on purpose,
Paul Wilson, Jr.
Are you aware that up to 97% of Christians surveyed disclose that they don’t hear sermons or messages that specifically connect their work life to their spiritual life? Are you one of them? If so, Dream B.I.G. in 3D will be the missing link for you to activate your gifts, find your niche, and fulfill God’s calling for you in the workplace.